- Further transcription and ear training. The Schwa, stressed and unstressed syllables and syllabic consonants.
- Speech connection and transcription.How to get the last consonant correctly
- Points of Articulation.
- Word Stress, homographs – homonyms - homophone, sentence stress, contrastive stress, vowel sounds and the articulation of vowels.
- Intonation and the articulation of diphthongs.
- Presenting sounds, word and sentence stress, consonant clusters and contractions to the class.
- How to teaching intonation and speech connection.
- Neutralization, Elision and Linking
Enrol with a simple click down
Classroom management Lesson plannin Concept checking Drilling
Eliciting Presenting new language Form, function and concept Phonology
Language Analysis Error correction Course books Warmers, fillers and breaks
Mode of Study at WESCO Cameroon
LTTC is an officially approved TQUK centre and offer the courses below which come under the endorsed provision.